Welcome to English Monday!
Today we will learn to talk about clothes.
- He always wears a suit to the office!
- I keep my shirts on hangers so they don’t get wrinkles.
- Is that a new tie?
- I love your new dress! Is it silk?
- A blouse and a pair of trousers is good enough for the office!
- I can’t wait for summer, so I can wear skirts and tanktops again!
- Put a jacket on, it’s raining outside!
- I like your coat!
- Is a T-shirt and shorts an appropriate office outfit? I don’t think so!
- Oh no! I have a stain on my favorite pair of jeans!
- Grab a sweatshirt, it’s freezing outside!
- If you won’t wear a pulover, at least grab a cardigan so you have something to wear if you get cold!
- Don’t forget your gloves!
- I already packed your swimming trunks and my swimsuit! Grab your sunglasses!
- He bought me some nice pyjamas for Christmas!
- I am washing delicates, so I alredy put my underpants, bras, tights and stockings. Do you have anything other than the boxers and socks?
- In the summer, I’d rather wear slippers than sandals!
- I like to match my boots with my belt!
- I have a scarf in my handbag. I also have a necklace and a pair of earrings, if I am unexpectedly invited out!
- I don’t usually wear any bracelets, only rings.
- I love your shoes!