This week is our final lesson on sports!
- I was unable to play tennis last week, as I had my racket restrung.
- My uncle played professional rugby when he was younger.
- My aunt loves roller skating and racewalking.
- Squash is your favourite sport?
- I enjoy watching Sumo wrestling and taekwondo, and I enjoy practicing speed skating, weightlifting, water polo and wrestling.
- France won the last World Cup, but Croatia won our hearts!
- My sister loves playing volleyball, that’s how she met most of her friends.
- Do you want to go for a walk in the park?
- Actually, I would love to play some tetherball right now. Maybe later.
- I enjoy windsurfing more than skiing. I can’t stand the cold weather!
- There are no losers in snowboarding.
- There are no winners, either!
- My track and field teammate just quit!
- Now you try!
- Make sentences using the following words: skating rink, racquetball, slalom, sled, softball, wakeboarding, soccer, white water rafting.