This week we will learn some more sports!
- My sister used to practice karate and kung fu, but I was more into chess.
- My brother is the league’s MVP.
- Kayaking and parasailing are on my bucket list.
- Josh plays in a minor league, but I have high hopes he will move on to the major league.
- Due to the hit and the sudden movement, he lost his mouthguard.
- There are no winners and losers in martial arts.
- I love summer! Flying a kite, laying by the pool and playing with a pogo stick all day long.
- I enjoy watching kickball, long jump, ping pong and pole vault.
- My friend had an accident during paintball, so she never wants to do that again.
- She played lacrosse in the university’s team.
- Now she only likes Nordic skiing.
- Now you try!
- Compose sentences with the following words: Olympics, pitch, pitcher, polo, puck.