This week, we are learning more about sports!
- He enjoys figure skating, ice hockey, and judo.
- She prefers to play football or watch gymnastics competitions on TV in her free time.
- He used to be a gymnast, he actually won the gold medal a couple of years ago.
- I quit jogging for fitness, but I sometimes miss my daily jog around the park.
- It’s halftime for the field hockey match.
- I like to play Frisbee, or watch free throw and hammer throw on TV.
- I used to play handball in junior high, and hockey in highschool.
- During the game, he had to wear a helmet, in order to avoid injury.
- Ice skating and high jump are my two favorite sports!
- He quit fencing for javelin throw.
- Now you try!
Make sentences with the following words: field, gear, goal, golf, jumping.